Aims and Objectives
The core objectives of Minhaj Welfare Foundation can be summarised into the following:
- To alleviate poverty in the undeveloped regions of the world by developing
long term and sustainable projects.
- To advance and promote human rights, equality and diversity irrespective
of race, colour and creed in the world.
- To advance in Humanitarian programs
Working to prevent short time difficulties and provide long term means of sustainable living in South Asia, Middle East, Africa and North America.
Improving Education in marginalised communities, focusing on the following areas:
- Equal opportunities for all (irrespective of gender) have access to education
- Enhancing quality in primary and secondary education.
- Development of our current Education setup.