- Spread of purposeful, quality and inexpensive education.
- Provision of scholarships for poor and deserving students.
- Provision of quality medicine for the destitute.
- Provision of first aid, blood donation and ambulance service to the injured
in case of emergencies and accidents.
- Female specific welfare plans.
- Welfare projects for the rights of women and children.
- Making the orphan and helpless children useful members of society by providing
them with education, residence and training.
- Support and rehabilitation of the victims of natural disasters.
- Striving for kindling awareness about basic human rights.
- Provision of clean drinking water in the backward areas.
- Financial support of the poor and deserving people through Bait-ul-Maal.
- Establishment of dowry fund for the marriages of girls of the poor and deserving
- Welfare activities for Pakistani community abroad.
- Moral and legal support of the local people through Minhaj Reconciliation