- Spread of purposeful, quality and inexpensive education.
- Provision of scholarships for poor and deserving students.
- Provision of quality medicine for the destitute.
- Provision of first aid, blood donation and ambulance service to the injured
in case of emergencies and accidents.
- Female specific welfare plans.
- Welfare projects for the rights of women and children.
- Making the orphan and helpless children useful members of society by providing
them with education, residence and training.
- Support and rehabilitation of the victims of natural disasters.
- Striving for kindling awareness about basic human rights.
- Provision of clean drinking water in the backward areas.
- Financial support of the poor and deserving people through Bait-ul-Maal.
- Establishment of dowry fund for the marriages of girls of the poor and deserving
- Welfare activities for Pakistani community abroad.
- Moral and legal support of the local people through Minhaj Reconciliation
MWF dispatches relief goods for flood affectees
On the special instructions of the PAT chief Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, Minhaj Welfare Foundation (MWF), Friday, dispatched the first caravan of truckloads of relief goods to the flood-hit areas of the country. The relief goods consisting of food items and medicines have been sent to 25 union councils of Rajanpur, DG Khan and Muzaffargarh.Posted by Minhaj Welfare Foundation - MWF, Pakistan on Saturday, August 8, 2015